Connected In Christ**ARCHIVED PAGE**
Dr. Michael Roberts
Connected In Christ is a comprehensive plan for revitalization of your church from top to bottom. Includes leadership training, vision and mission development, strategies and tactics.
The 14thGroup of Connected In Christ (CIC) has begun. Below is a list of participants. These pastors will attend four retreats over the next two years. They have been asked to develop a leadership team within the church that will receive training and coaching to help the congregation discern God’s calling for them. Please keep this new group in your prayers.
An asterisk indicated that this is the second time to be in a group.
- Beebe – Russell Hull *
- Bentonville, First – Susan Ledbetter
- Cavanaugh, Forth Smith – Troy Conrad
- Dequeen – David Williams *
- DeWitt – Larry Martineau *
- Dierks – Robert Lyons
- Helena – Mark Massey
- Kibler – Vida Williams
- Elm Springs – Carl Palmer *
- Maumelle, St. Paul – Reggie Russell
- Mount Tabor – Jason Sutfin
- Norphlet – Zach Roberts
- NLR, First – Leon Gray
- Pine Bluff, First – Edna Morgan
- Sheridan – John Fleming *
- Springfield/Mallettown – Hawk Coleman
- Wesley Conway – David Hoffman
- Wesley, Fort Smith – Matthew Daniels
- Winfield, LR – Larry Hughes
The mission of CIC is to facilitate the connections needed for faithful and fruitful ministry. We work to connect pastors to pastors in covenant relationship, clergy and laity together in leadership, and leadership teams to a coach. When these connections are made great things can happen. Based on our evaluations, CIC congregations are more likely to have professions of faith, start new ministries, be involved in missions, and have a vision and mission based ministry. The majority of them also show a worship attendance growth pattern. In measuring impact, our best source continues to be the stories we hear. Participants continue to report that they feel more connected and better equipped for ministry as a result of their participation in CIC. CIC is regularly lifted up as a catalyst for growth in terms of faithfulness and fruitfulness.